Saturday, January 24, 2009

What it's about

Hi friends! So many thoughts have been crammed inside my head and I need to share. I'm not overly talkative in person, but I tend to have plenty to say when I write. : )
I have been learning so much recently... about myself, my country, my role, the church, its role, and about our Sovereign God. To me there is nothing more encouraging or inspiring than discussing these things with other people - with those who agree and with those who don't - and trying to figure out how to put these ideas into action. So rather than this being the kind of blog that journals my daily life, I'm going to use this as a place I can share what I'm discovering, wrestling with, questioning, and learning.
This is not about me shining. It's about learning and figuring out how God is calling US to shine. To make a difference. To take a stand. To find our voice again. To change our world for His glory!
As I write, I would love to hear your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment